Friday, July 20, 2007

my mom is the COOLEST!


yesterday. it was sooooooooooo awesome. sean came up for dinner with our grandparents. it was ok. we took him home yesterday. he lives in kokomo...
anyways. mom noticed that seans shoe was falling apart. so she was going to buy him new chucks. we were walking to journeys, we passed the hot topic. mom asks if i want to go in, i say no, i wanted yarn, i knew that id end up buying a band shirt if i went in, so i resisted. we bought sean shoes. we were walking to the car. we got to hot topic again. mom walks in. sean and i follow. we walk over to the wall o tshirts. mom says what one do you like (i point out the flogging molly shirt that i DONT own.) she says get it. I WAS SHOCKED. happy. but shocked. so mom bought me a flogging molly shirt. after we left the mall mom wanted to go eat before she went and bought sean groceries. we were driving. and it hit me. i yell. MOM, PANERA!!! EAT AT PANERA. she says. ok. and goes to it. KABAM! i win...twice...we eat at panera...someone..tell me..could this day get ANY better...no..i dont think so...we went and bought sean groceries at the walmart that he happens to work at. ahaha. then we took sean back to his house. he sleeps in a closet btw...yeah. you read right...closet. its a nice closet...but now i get to make jokes like.....ahaha sean came out of the closet. ahahaha. yay. then mom and i went home. arjay took me to get yarn. (for my arm warmers) green, pink, electric blue, and black (3).

great day.
thought id share
=]

i heart my mom. shes cool.

No comments: