I had one of the best weekends ever. Went to Purdue to see my beef for her birthday. It was probably the best time ever. We had indian food, peanut butter burgers, and mad mush cheesey bread. we drank a little, we hung out, we watched more movies in 48 hours than i've seen in two years. it was wonderful.
I hope your birthday weekend was positively spectacular.
Just found out that we will have to pay almost $400 a piece when we move in. that does not include set up fees for cable. I dont have that kind of money. Well, I do. But.. Really?! What the hell was the $120 deposit we paid in january?!
Ugh. Growing up sucks. I have to ask dad for money now. not to pay this stuff, I will have that in a couple of weeks. but I need a bed. hellooooo christmas in august. :/
I need it to be friday. This weekend is my last weekend to spend money frivolously. It is going to be the best weekend ever!
1. For it to be Friday. 2. To go to Michigan 3. For it to then be August 14th. 4. For all my worries to disappear. 5. To have the best semester to date. 6. Spend the most epic of weekends at Purdue for Bucket Game 2010. 7. To love every minute of apartment life.
For the Apartment:
1. A bed. 2. More stuff for the walls. 3. More money for bills and such. 4. To stop panicking over affording the place, because I know I can. 5. Lamps. 6. Trash cans for the bathroom. 7. Storage cubes for the bathroom.
This week should go by quickly. I wish to be chillin with my beef. Please and thank you.
Also, I wish to go to Michigan. My summer just isn't what I wish it to be without the annual trip to Kelly and Lee's.
I move in 4 weeks exactly. Can you say excited?! and a little terrified? Bills. Bills in my name. Bills I will have to be responsible for. This is scary. But excitement is the dominant emotion here. Lets focus on that for now. :D
1. I got my hair did. I went to strip the color out, and i did. the roots are just like the natural color, but because my hair was so dark, the red is kind of what happened. I like it. I think. What say you?
2. Me and my Beef went to see some fireworks goodness this past weekend. Good times, good times.
3. DAD!!! Sean and I got a surprise visit from dad last week. Pretty much the best thing ever.
4. On one of the many hang outs with kayla, we went to Ivanhoes. The left photo is Strawberry Shortcake, and the right photo is Sticks n' Stones [Chocolate ice cream with hot fudge, cookie dough bits, and pretzels.] Ivanhoes in one word? DELICIOUSFANTASTICAMAZINGNESS.
5. This summer has been full of hang out goodness. this is a picture of Carrie, Emo, and I at the waterfall.