Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer in a nutshell, a Photographic Nutshell!



1. I got my hair did. I went to strip the color out, and i did. the roots are just like the natural color, but because my hair was so dark, the red is kind of what happened. I like it. I think. What say you?



2. Me and my Beef went to see some fireworks goodness this past weekend. Good times, good times.



3. DAD!!! Sean and I got a surprise visit from dad last week. Pretty much the best thing ever.



4. On one of the many hang outs with kayla, we went to Ivanhoes. The left photo is Strawberry Shortcake, and the right photo is Sticks n' Stones [Chocolate ice cream with hot fudge, cookie dough bits, and pretzels.] Ivanhoes in one word? DELICIOUSFANTASTICAMAZINGNESS.


5. This summer has been full of hang out goodness. this is a picture of Carrie, Emo, and I at the waterfall.

No comments: