Monday, December 17, 2007


so this morning was interesting.
it was announced last night that there would be a two hour delay today.
so, i was sleeping in.
at about 6 ish, i was drifting in and out of sleep.
the phone rings. i ignore it.
6:30 the phone rings again. this call also gets ignored.
turns out the first call was from bobby-jack.
he was under the impression that the delay had been canceled.
so he calls allie, who also calls me (the second call).
they were wrong. well, bobby-jack was wrong.
its ok though.
hes a brave soul. calling my house that early. i wouldve shot him if i'd been woken up.

seriously though. it was nice of him to try and inform me.
if the delay had been canceled, i wouldve been late for school.

they canceled school today.
its nice.
my chem ap test and organic chem test have been moved.

last night.
it was odd for me.
i had been in this bad/awkward mood all day long.
it inspired a blog of apologies.
it didnt make sense to me why i had done it.

let me say this. my friends are amazing.
they helped me a lot.

i love you guys.


--dani

oo. im going to the mall with carrie in a few! wee! ily!

No comments: