Friday, May 16, 2008

this has been a lovely week.

so... this week has been pretty awesome.

monday, i walked to the park to hang out with willis, steven, and josh.
it was a fun time. [minus the parts where willis gave me a heart attack..but..its ok.]
oh yeah, took the bio ap test...it wasnt so bad.

tuesday. AP CHEM TEST HELL.
my brain was mush the rest of the day.

wednesday. nothing worth noting.

thurday. boring day.

friday. ooo buddy. amazing day. got up at like 10 ish. did a semesters worth of algebra in two hours.
went to my house. chilled. filled out all my graduation announcement stuff.
then we went to the park.
good god, i love my friends.

mini shout out time.

allie--you tackle hugged me a lot today. i love you.
willis-- you bit me a lot today. but, i think the kajillion hugs i got more than made up for that.
oh, and my arm is wet because of you. XD. i love you too.
steven--who pisses on slides? SERIOUSLY! youre the greatest. bravo.
kayla and jen-- you two are just amazing. plain and simple.


ok. im done for now. mac and cheese time.

i love you<3
dani

No comments: