Monday, June 2, 2008

yay for updates.

its been a good couple of days.
im happy about this.

my head is no longer a whirlwind of complexicated emotions.
im happy.
just happy.
yay dani. =]

my dad will be here in 3 days.
i havent seen him in over a year.
yay dani.

sam will more than likely be here on friday.
havent seen her in over 3 years.
again, yay dani.

no more school.
yay dani.

graduation sunday.
yaaaaaaaaaaay dani.



i am still outfit-less for graduation.
minor setback that i am determined to fix.
not a problem.

my phone died.
AGAIN.
sorry willis.
=[
people in my house are incapable of putting phones on chargers....

and im listening to flogging molly for the first time in forever.
requiem for a dying song. download it. love it.

uhhh..
anything else worth noting?

oh yes.

REMINDER:
TAKE CHEMISTRY PLACEMENT TEST BEFORE THE 12TH!!!
IF I DONT, NO COLLEGE FOR DANI.
MUST NOT FORGET!!!!

ok.
im done.
i love you all.

<3
dani

No comments: