Thursday, August 28, 2008

yay college!

i'm at IU. finally. after 18 years of life, im in college.

i'm still iffy about it, actually.
im excited to be here, but at the same time i miss everyone.
i miss my friends. i have almost no one here with me. yes, i have gabby, and thats all fine and dandy, really. but i dont have anyone else. and thats upsetting. i miss everyone. i reaaaaaally miss jordan. like ferreal. i didnt think that would hit me this early. i saw him tuesday after all.. but i do. i think its because i realize that i probably wont see him for a while, and that makes me sad. really really sad. ive gotten out of the dorm a bit. but i figured something out about myself, i cant approach people and talk to them. its hard for me to do. so, because of this, i havent met many new people. i mean, ive got nicki [the roommate] and ashley [seans girlfriend] but lets face it, other than people i've already known, ive made maybe 4 new friends since ive been here. i dont just randomly walking up to a group of people and introducing myself. thats not me.

but, dont get me wrong. i'm having a blast. today gabby and i went up to the college of arts and sciences expo at the IMU. that was fun. after that we went to culture fest. i didnt stay with gabby for long, i went back to the dorm for a bit. [i had a package of printer paper that was getting a little heavy] so, i dropped that off, chilled in the room for a bit then went out exploring. i got to know a bit of the campus.

now..
PICTURE TIME!!



THE FRIDGES


MY DESK

MY CLOSET


MY BED



MY BOOKS. :/

tada!!
ok. all done.
<3




1 comment:

Kayla said...

i do believe i detect pictures of myself on your closet. lol im so conceited.

so she really made the crippled girl take the top bunk?!?

i miss you.