Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i get to bitch now.

okay.
i have a new pet peeve.
like ferreal.
it REALLY bothers me.



i've gone downstairs twice now, i want to wash my blankets and whatnot.
both times ive been down there some dumb bitch was loading three washers with her clothes.
i absolutely hate people like that.
really.
wash what you need, not all of your clothes at once.
its really fucking annoying to people like me who have to walk down 4 floors of stairs just to get to the laundry room to see your dumb self filling all the washers.

okay.
i'm done.
i'm highly annoyed.
ick.

i hate high maintenance girls. really. they bother me. a lot.

5 comments:

Allie said...

Then you really hate me....cause I used 4 washers today. Between roommate and I we used 6 washers and dryers.

Dani said...

at a time?

how many washers/dryers are there in the room?

we have 4 washers.
and 5 dryers.

Bill Munn said...

ten washers ten dryers.

The far bigger crime is when poeple leave their laundry sitting.

Jordan said...

ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME YOU POSTED A BLOG.

<333

Kayla said...

yeah they should be way more considerate. really, YOU walked down 4 flights of stairs. they should have moved their asses for that.