Sunday, September 13, 2009

my glade candle is making me sick.






nice title, eh? i told myself to title it with the next thought that came to mind. i happen to have one of those flameless candles sitting on my desk, and the smell is starting to make me ill. not that any of you care. so i'll stop rambling for now.

i think its time for a photo post.

The photo to the left there, thats Ballentine. See the third and fourth set of windows? i have to hike up over 125 stairs to get to class some days. now. does anyone want to place bets on how long it'll take me to get a matching scar above my right eye?








Ladies and Gents, Sample Gates. any time you see IU on the news for anything, a photo of these gates always gets shown. its sort of the symbol of IU, not entierly sure why, but they sure are spiffy looking. oh. and here's josh's reason why : "Dani, They're like the asshole of IU" on one side you've got campus, and on the other, you've got kirkwood.
that made me giggle.











This is the Auditorium/Theatre and Showalter Fountain. this area is the heart of campus, very pretty. but i do believe that showalter could stand to get soaped a bit more often. thats always fun to see in the morning. a fountain overflowing with lots of bubbly goodness.










This my dear friends, is Chelsea. She is probably one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. in this picture, we are at a BSHS/BNHS football game. North and South are rivaling schools, so it was sort of a big deal. it sort of shocked me when i saw that football was a big thing around here. that stadium was PACKED. it was so much fun. :D




Okay folks. i'll post again later. :D



No comments: