Sunday, April 25, 2010

best birthday ever. :]


I had the best birthday ever. Best party ever. Filled with cotton eye joe'in, pinata smashing, kings playing, and of course, surprises.

biggest one being this photo right here. My beef showed up after telling me she was ditching me for a boy. I was not pleased. but needless to say, she was forgiven. she showed up. I was happy. :]







This is C-Tooley trying to teach us all how to do the electric slide. We seem to know what we're doing.









This. Is. The. Best. Cake. EVER. Braeden is the best cake designer ever. Brilliant. Michelangelo vs. Edward, more specifically, Cowabunga vs. I twinkle. BEST CAKE EVER. :D



There are a bunch more photos that I want to post, I'm just waiting on people to upload them so I can steal em.

I had the best birthday ever. Thank you to everyone who was a part of it.
I love you guys!!!


ps. Beef, good job. good job. :]

No comments: