Sunday, October 3, 2010

my current thoughts on life

i've had a lot of down time today.
what did i fill that down time with?
lots of thinking.
i'm now going to tell you all about the thoughts that went through my mind today. read it or dont. your choice. :p

first of all, i woke up thinking. OHMYGODWHYISITSOFUCKINGCOLDINHERE!!! it was quite cold in my apartment this morning, or, all day really. i turned the heat on a couple of hours ago. i didnt really want to, but then i thought to myself, you're cold. youre wearing a hoodie and you have a blanket on and youre still cold. turn the damn heat on. and so i did, much to the dismay of my roommate, i imagine. sorry. i didnt want to be cold anymore.

i am really just over this school thing. i just dont like the monotony of it all. wake up. go to class. come home. do homework. maybe do something fun. go home. go to sleep. do it all again. thats literally my every day schedule, except on fridays and saturdays its work instead of class. its all quite tiresome after a while.

i have the best friends ever. you guys all rock. i know i've been quite the whiny baby lately, and i'm sorry for that. especially to my darling c-wikka wikka, seeing as how you get the majority of the bitching. youre the best. :]

i am feeling much better about my life now. things arent awesome, far from it, but i just stopped caring about the bullshit that was bringing me down. and ta da! i'm happy again. its a great thing.

okay. i'm gonna pass out now. goodnight.

No comments: