Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 10--A Picture of the Person You Do the Most ****** Up Things With

Kayla.
I think this goes without saying. She and I have gotten into so many shenanigans together. Case and point? This picture right here. Taco Bell. Her 20th birthday, i.e. GREATEST WEEKEND EVER. Seriously though, I know that if I want to have a fun time, filled with questionable activity, and more importantly, epic coloring, I call her. Love ya, Beef. :D

Chelsea.

Once again, I feel like this picture totally symbolizes our friendship. It just so happens that we are laughing over the word 'cookie', which represents a day filled with crazy things that we got ourselves into. She is my 'IU best friend', but she is also that person that I can ALWAYS have fun with, no matter what the occasion. I can always count on her to be there when I get myself into some ****** up situations. :D









So, I cheated again. But really, how am I supposed to capture both of these two and how they each bring out the best/worst in me with just one picture? Cant do it. Anyways.

No comments: