Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Something I've Noticed..

I am missing classes left and right these past few weeks. I wouldn't call it any kind of 'insert year'-itis, but more a 'I don't have the drive to care right now'-itis. It's entirely my own doing, really. I know that in the end, regardless of what [or who] keeps me from focusing on school, the responsibility lies ultimately on myself. But why is it that this semester, a semester that is SO crucial to the rest of my academic career is the one I just can't bring myself to give a damn about? I really don't understand it. I just don't care about ANYTHING anymore. To be honest, I would be perfectly content doing absolutely nothing and turning into a hermit crab who lives in her room 24/7. But that is impractical. I need to give a damn. I need to gain the drive to rock this semester, but can I? I don't really know. I hope so.

No comments: