Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's October!

Well, it's October again, and do you know what that reminds me of? I'll tell you. Photo post time!! :D

The first thing I think of actually comes as a set.

Cider and Donuts!


The essential "Fall" food items. I mean look at them, don't they look awesome? :)


HOMECOMING! There are so many fun memories attached to last years homecoming. :) I will never look at pinot grigio and oreos the same way ever again. This was a really fun day for all of us, I think. I know we're really pumped to do it again this year. :D








Caving. My roommate, she's cute sometimes. Back when my life was nothing but chaotic idiocy, she told me that I was skipping classes one day and we were going on a surprise road trip. That surprise? Caving! We drove to southern Indiana to this cave place (the name of which I cannot remember at the moment) and we spent our afternoon spelunking! We both want to go back sometime soon. It was  a lot of fun, and it totally made my life a lot better at the time. 

**Side note** Chelsea, you sort of rock. :) Haha. Rock. Caving. Get it? I'm hilarious. :D

Anyway, this was one of the more fun times I've had. I'm ready to do it again. Lets go, Chels. :D



No comments: