Sunday, January 13, 2008

lock-in drama.

heres the deal with all that.
people got pissed that the room that sam was sleeping in got air horned.
tori did it, he pinned it on allie.
allie did nothing.
sam is fine.
people need to let that shit go.

ive lost friends over this. and that doesnt bother me.
apparently allie has changed me, and not in good ways.
bullshit. its true, allie can be a bit...socially awkward, but ya know what, thats why i love her.
shes not afraid to be different. shes comfortable in her own skin, which is more than i can say for a lot of people.

so yes, allie probably has changed me, but, my personality is no different than it was a year ago.
i wont take my *friends* bashing her the way they have anymore. this goes out to zoe, bethany, mariah, hannah, and jocelyn:
you dont like allie. fine.
but, choose your audience, im her best friend, nothing you say or do is going to change that. so you can stop calling her a prissy snob, because shes not, and your opinion no longer matters to me. screw you. my loyalties lie with her, they always will. i will jump to her defense any time i feel i need to.

dont get me wrong, if i feel allie has screwed up, i'll be the first to tell her shes wrong, and she knows that.

in this case, i dont believe she was wrong. she wasnt the one that pulled the trigger on that air horn, tori was. be mad at him, not allie.
i realize that zoe, mariah, hannah, bethany or jocelyn probably wont read this, but i need to say that.

as for those of you that insisted on creating this drama for yourselves, i suggest that you dont attend another lock-in. pranks happen, you cant stop them. people get woken up, they fall back asleep. if youre going to carry it on forever and not let it go, its best that you dont go to lock-ins. i dont want people like you there anymore. youre a bunch of babies in my opinion. this is really childish, and you know it. dont come to another one, if you do, dont talk to me. im not dealing with your drama anymore.
and this goes out to sam: im sorry for the situation that you found yourself in. tori shouldnt have done what he did, and im very sorry.

john shrout:
ive got words for you. for you to say what you did about bobby in front of the three people that care the most about him in this world was wrong, and you know it. i have far more respect for him than i ever will have for you, you did what you did solely to tear him down. your an asshole. true, i did say stuff about kirsti, i said she was shady and that i didnt trust her. in my mind, thats not insulting. you called my best friend *extremely low class* someone who didnt deserve brandie, youre wrong. how dare you say that about bobby-jack. and as far as what you told steven, what business did you have saying that to him, true, he needed to know...but you didnt say what you did to inform him of the situation, you did it to hurt him. you did it because youre an ass. youre a loser who takes pleasure in the agony of others, and you can rot in hell for all i care.

mariah haley:
you need to learn how to keep your mouth shut. you went and told bobby everything that happened friday night. you ruined everything. you made things a lot worse for us, we had every intention of telling him the things we said, we had a good way of going about it, and because of you i was forced to explain everything i said via IM, the most trashy way of going about it. im done with you because of this, you couldve cost me one of the most valuable friendships i have, and i really dislike you because of it. mind your own damn business.



now that im done calling out others, im going to own up to something that has been tearing at me ever since i left the lock-in.

bobby-jack, even though you say ive been forgiven for the things i said, i still feel horrible. im happy youve forgiven me, but whats getting to me is ive done something i swore i'd never do. i talked about my friend behind their back, and i hate myself for it. i was wrong, it all came out in the wrong way, we've talked about this already so im not going to dwell on it much longer i just need you to know that i'm very sorry.

allie, steven and willis:
thank you for keeping the night sane for me, i almost lost it there for a bit. you guys rock.

ok. im done with the lock-in. everything is let go. im done.

**NOTE ABOUT
SHOUT OUTS**

while i still agree with most of the things i said in them, some things were said only out of anger. john, i still disagree with your opinion regarding bobbyjack, its your opinion and youre entitled to it. im sorry for the things i said about you.
mariah, i still firmly believe that you needed to mind your own business with the whole bobbyjack issue. it was wrong. but there are no hard feelings about it anymore.
i guess the point of this is, when i get mad, im mad for about a week, and then im over it. i feel like a total ass for doing this, ive lost friendships because of it, and i hate that.
this is my apology to everyone involved, but mostly...its an apology to john. i was a bitch, and i know it. im sorry.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Allie posted a similarity.
I swear I should be a prophet, though. I TOLD you they were going to tell him
And I also said that night that I felt bad for tlaking about him behind his back.. ..though you guys told me that it wasnt really like that. We were doing it in good interest, and to get on common ground with our opinions.. ..NOT to insult him, slander him, or trash him in any way.
We did it with love, not with hate, and I think that it is okay for that sake.

As for hannah and mariah and the rest of them, I'm going to talk to hannah about it. It was complete bullshit what they did, but, for my sake, if they arent still bugging you guys, you let it go, too.

Thats my piece I guess.

Talk to you laterses. :]

-Willis