Monday, January 28, 2008

this is the *im bored so lets update* post

i love my friends. they do little things that make me really happy.

for example.

from willis' VF journal.
Allie and Dani. I love you two. Youre amazing. Thats all you get. Keep at it. :]

from daniel.
dan-man [sillyfaceloserkins] <--- myspace name

i gave him the name in brackets.

gah. you guys are amazing.

now im going to copy what willis did, why?
because hes amazing and this looks like it could consume some of my time.
if i forget you, tell me.. you'll be added, and i'll make it extra amazing.

**SHOUT OUTS**

>>allie
you are the peanut to my butter. around you, i can be as dumb as i want to be, and you dont care. (maybe thats because no matter how dumb i seem, youre always worse..idk..=]) but seriously, youre always there. i love you best friend.

>>bethany
hey zeus, saturday/sunday was a blast. aladdin dood, im still not over it. partying with you was great fun. youve got a long road ahead of you, i just pray you have the strength to get through it all, i love you bethany. remember that.

>>bobby-jack
theres something going on with you, im not quite sure what it is yet, but, whatever it is.. talk to me about it. you make me laugh. you always know how to make me smile when im all...rawr. i love you for that.

>>samantha
having you live 750 miles away from me is reaaaaaaally starting to get to me. we've drifted, we never speak anymore. im terrified of losing you. you are the only person in this world that truly gets me. i may die without you.

>>kelly
you need to never speak to me again. i dont need you in my life. youre nothing but a cheating crack whore in my mind now. please, do me the favor of cutting your ties from my family so i can rid my life of you forever. kthanx.

>>dad
im afraid youve reverted back to old habits. i have no proof of it yet, but i have really strong suspicions. i pray to god im wrong. i meant what i said to you back in october, you drink again, i quit. i wont watch you die. i wont let you ruin me.

>>willis
dont let those last two shout outs make you think youre low on my list dear. youre not. =] youre a hoot. i love you.

>>sean
im still not used to us getting along. its weird. but, i'll take what i can get. you living in marion would rock.

ok. im done for now.
i love you all.
>>dani

No comments: