Friday, April 11, 2008

I've Come to Realize..

1. I've come to realize that my boobs...
are quite lovely.

2. I've come to realize that when I talk...
i ramble. and i love it.

3. I've come to realize that when I love someone...
i'll do anything for them.

4. I've come to realize that I need...
friends.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
my camera cord

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
i cant fix things.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
i probably cant stand up.

8. I've come to realize that money...
is a lovely lovely thing

9. I've come to realize that people...
cannot be trusted.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be...
daniface

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on...
no one

12. I've come to realize that I enjoy...
hanging with the friends

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
is not real.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
i was reaaaaaaaaaaally tired.

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night..
i look at the pictures on my wall.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about..
the lock-in.

17. I've come to realize that babies...
are oodles of fun.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Myspace...
i feel major disappointment.

19. I've come to realize that I love listening to...
hit the lights.<3>

No comments: