Friday, April 4, 2008

Superlatives [jacked from allie]

most likely to drive me insane--
most likely to make me laugh-- kayla beckman, allie pence, jordan willis [gasp, i used his first name..]
most likely to love me no matter what-- dad, and the rest of my family
most likely to die in a mosh pit-- ann robison, sean foster
best attitude--
best hair-- allie pence, willis, joanna foor
most likely to annoy me on purpose-- bobby-jack chapman
most likely to go on a road trip with me-- stacey teagle, kayla beckman
best taste in music-- carrie penrod, sean foster, deryk berger
most likely to always be there-- samantha rayburn
most likely to cheer me up-- allie pence, samantha rayburn, dad, jordan willis [i did it again], stephanie severson
most likely to pick me up when i fall [both figuratively and literally..]-- samantha rayburn, bobby-jack chapman
biggest heart-- stephanie severson, bethany mills
biggest ego-- sean foster
smartest person-- kayla beckman, joanna foor, gabby sell
most likely to break a bone doing something dumb-- sean foster, bobby-jack chapman, willis

more to come...

5 comments:

Allie said...

you didn't mention the fact that you stole the idea from me.

Dani said...

allow me to remedy that really quick.

Bobby Chapman said...

So I randomly decide to google myself, and your blog is on the front page. I suppose that's fate's way of saying I should check in and see what's up. :]

Bobby Chapman said...

And evidently gmail decides to not show my name. This is Bobby, by the way.

Dani said...

bobby, you are all over this thing. haha. :p