Monday, December 28, 2009

Just like sands through the hour glass...

So, I realized something about myself. I need to quit watching TV. Here's why:

I noticed that when watching a show, if I feel that it should work out a certain way and it does not, I find myself legitimately upset afterward. albeit not a long time, I still feel a degree of upset-ness. I understand that this is not normal. Now, I will provide you with examples and you can give me your take on things.


1. For you avid House watchers: Chase and Cameron, those two are so damn cute together. they WERE together. and now they aren't. this is annoying to me. I am currently watching the episode where Chase kills a brutal dictator, this action eventually leads to the demise of his relationship with Cameron. Its really sad, the ending of this episode is almost a tear-jerker.. almost.

2. My only other main example is one that only Kayla will understand. Days of Our Lives a.k.a the BEST SHOW EVERRR. [Yes.. I know that this show has a demographic of old lonely housewives and cleaning ladies, and I am 19 years young.. but this show is so darn captivating, I cannot help myself. I'm sure you understand.] This is a show that is nothing but good quality acting and life-altering plot lines. Now. Here's where this blog gets lengthy. I am going to ATTEMPT to make the relationships in this show make sense to you readers. Here it goes..

Victor/Kate/Vivian/Stephano: Victor Kiriakis was once married to Kate Roberts. Kate and Victor had a son, Phillip. Vivian Alamain wanted to be with Victor, so she stole Kate's fertilized egg [Phillip] and carried it to term. Victor and Vivian did get married. They also got divorced. Vivian is back to avenge her nephew, Lawrence's death. Carly Manning Killed him. Victor is reconnecting with Vivian simply to irk Kate. See.. Kate married Victor's biggest enemy. Stephano DiMera This enemy also attempted to kill Phillip. Because of this union, Phillip has disowned his mother. This action gives Vivian all the more motivation to act as Phillip's mother, delusional, i know.

Carly/Bo/Hope: Bo and Hope Brady are married. Their marriage is quickly crumbling, however. This is due to the presence of Bo's ex-fiance, Carly Manning. Carly was married to Lawrence Alamain, but she had to kill him to protect herself. In order to avoid being killed by Lawrence's goons, she runs to salem and to Bo. Bo and Hope's marriage was already in trouble when their daughter, Ciara. Due to the way that situation was handled, and Carly being around, Bo and Hope did a trial separation and Hope moved into the Kiriakis mansion. This did nothing but add to the strain. Hope believed that Carly had other intentions for being in Salem, those intentions being.. Her husband. Hope was right. She recently witnessed her husband and Carly in a liplock. Poor Hope. However, I think Hope is icky. So I like this match for now.

Phillip/Melanie/Nathan/Stephanie: [Here is where all this bs ties into my blog post] This love triangle upsets me to a great degree. Nathan Horton as played by Mark Hapka is a beautiful person. He is quite the eye candy, in my opinion. Not the point, anywho.. Phillip was once happily with Stephanie Johnson. They were engaged and happy until little Mrs. Snootyfalooty decided she wasnt ballsy enough to handle the Kiriakis family. She dumps Phillip. Phillip makes a racy sex tape with Melanie Layton, who had serious feelings for him. This sex tape was not made intentionally but Stephanie didn't care about that. All she cared about was some bitch gettin with her [ex] man. Stephanie gets back with Phillip. Stephanie breaks up with Phillip [its for real this time, folks]. Meanwhile, Nathan Horton, gorgeous doctor boy, devolops a serious liking for Melanie. this match is gold. Melanie likes Nathan a whole bunch too, but she also has feelings for Phillip [lord knows the boy is bad for her.. but ya know.. ]. Because Melanie is incapable of making up her mind in a timely fashion, She keeps kissin Phillip. Nathan had enough of that and broke up with Melanie.. so sad.. i know.. Now, Phillip and Melanie are engaged and Stephanie and Nathan are together. Melanie does not want to be engaged to Phillip. She did it to get her mind off of Nathan. This did not work. Those two are still pining for each other. This whole situation has me in a tizzy. I feel like it relates to twilight kinda.. man.. I'm gonna kick myself for saying that.. but it totally does. Twilight has Team Edward and Team Jacob. Days has Team Nathan and Team Phillip. I am totally for Nathan. Hmm.. perhaps I should make t-shirts.

The rest of the relationship triangles/squares/other regular polygons dont pertain to anything, not that any of the aforementioned does.. but it was fun for me! maybe i'll finish explaining later. :D

See, When I believe two people need to be together and aren't, I get irritated. So help me.. I think I have a problem. I'm spouting the correlation of relationships of a show 99.99% of you dont care about in the least. :p I'll stop now. kbye!!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I WOULD FERSERIOUSLY WEAR A TEAM NATHAN SHIRT!!!!!1

Dani said...

hmmm..
i may work somethin out.