Thursday, December 31, 2009

we be beefs fo lyfe, yo

This is the shout out post guys. a post where i say delightful things about you in hopes of starting your year off with something nice. :] enjoy.




Chelsea Tooley. My future roomie. My twilight addicted counterpart, i love you. i love our grey's nights, our tough love nights, and our.. hmm. we dont have other nights. but. i love you just the same. i am so excited for our move to btown. its gonna be awesome!






K-bizzle. there you go. i gave you a gangsta name. imma call you K-bizzle forever now. you are my co-bffffff [or co-beef if you prefer] you be my numba one ho fo lyfe, mayyyne. ferreals though, i love you. you keep me in check and you always know when i need a pick me up or an insult. youre very intuitive with all that. you and i are two peas in a pod and i love you for it, k-bizzle.




Mr. Joshua Dominguez, you are one cool cat. without you, i would not eat. i love our meals together. i love that youre fun and stuff. IU is much more fun with you around, sir. i less than three you.













Chelsea Wilkerson. you and i always have such fun together, even though we NEVER hang out for more than a half hour at a time. :p i miss you. come see me more often. when i live in bloomington, we're about to have such fun. i love you dear! i'm glad you put up with my nonsense!
















Jen, my dear jen. i love you, too. you and i are awesome. i love hanging out with you. youre crazy, and fun. bucket game year two was super fun thanks to you. maybe you should come to IU more often. we could have a blast together. I know i can always call you if i need you, or if i need some outlandish humor in my life. thanks for that, yo. love you jen!








Allie Doll, or.. Smith i guess. you date my brother, only god knows why. but i like you, so i wont complain too much. youre funny, and you agree with the fact that its okay that i look cute every so often. silly sean. i love when you creep on my facebook and comment everything i do. its super fun. i love you allie!!!













Kendra Hollinger. I will admit, i dont know you super well yet, but i love you anyways. :] you are super fun to hang out with and youre nice as can be. not to mention, you can work wonders with some scissors and my hair. i love you!!!!!













Sean. or.. Chuck i guess. no. no no. youre sean to me. sorry. :p i tried. youre my big brother who cannot seem to cope with the fact that i am growing up. youre gonna have to get over that, sir. sorry to say. :p you and i have hung out a bunch over the past year. i'm glad we got over that hating each other thing. its nice.

No comments: