Monday, January 11, 2010

and so it begins..

spring semester 2010 is here. and i have a good feeling about it. today was absolute hell. but we'll get to that in a minute. biggest thing about today? orgo. i seriously feel better about it this semester. this professor appears to be somewhat legit, unlike andrea-fucking-rude-as-hell-pellerito.. she seems nice. this is good. Kate Reck, please do not let me down!

i started my day with some physics. this professor has me a bit worried. he's american and all.. but his speech is still.. weird. he takes really long pauses in the middle of sentences. i hope i can follow him..

after physics comes good ol' orgo. dr. reck seems lovely. she's funny, and she was all "i know some of you have had an experience with this class. my class will not be like that" okay. not in so many words. but thats what i got out of it. so.

bio! by far my favorite. why? because my biology professor looks like the tiny old man from the six flags commercials. hes not as wrinkly, but still pretty close! i wont be able to pay attention to him. it doesnt help that he is quite funny. hmmm. evolutionary biology, what do you have in store for me?

criminal justice. i feel like this will be my best class this semester. see.. i picked up a criminal justice minor. i very well might add it as a second major.. who are we kidding? i'm not that ambitious. ahahahaha. anyways. my prof's name? Bill Head. he told us of his cousins name. Richard Head. can anyone guess the name he goes by? ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

orgo discussion. i have to attend them this semester. really, they're optional. but ive told myself that they are required for me. i WILL get my B!!!

physics lab. thats about to be a bunch of bullshit. i'm not worried at all.


mondays suck. class from 8-7:40. an hour break at 9. another at 11. an hour and a half break at 2:30. kill me.
tuesdays and thursdays are great though, i only have one class. a 9:05. delightful.
wednesdays i'm done by 2:15.
fridays i'm done at 1:10.

and, because physics discussion doesnt meet til thursday, NO CLASS TOMORROW!! :D
thats my beginning of the semester update.


ps. kayla, please come see me!!! i love you beef!!!

No comments: