Wednesday, January 6, 2010

i am ready to get back to my life now

Well kids, its been a great break. many starbucks nights, chillin with friends, and the all time favorite new years at purdue. its been super fun, i've had a great time.

here's the deal though. lets get to goin. i wish to be back in bloomington with everyone. i havent seen any of them since i left. i miss them. i miss my chelseas. i miss my room. i miss my "living on my own" freedom. no curfew, no one to tell me 'hey dani, dont you have something to do?' i miss being able to do what i want, on my own terms.

i leave friday, hopefully. i'm going back with josh. thank god for that, because if mom were to take me, we'd be leaving sunday. i dont want to wait til sunday. i want a full weekend before classes start. odd thing is, i'm kind of excited for those to start. i realize that this excitement will quickly fade. but i am excited. i have a much better feeling about this semester than initially thought. i really hope it will go well. failure is NOT an option.

anywho, i love all of you. but i want to be back in bloomington now.

No comments: