Tuesday, May 11, 2010

News Flash

I can no longer post anything without fear of being scrutinized, or fear of receiving angry phone calls from people out of nowhere.

to those of you who know what i'm talking about, public information or not, people should not be afraid to say their opinions. whatever they may be, they are theirs and theirs alone. i'm sorry for what happened. but next time, stop and think that maybe, just MAYBE what was written was written to avoid a situation. perhaps writing it was an outlet. however inappropriate it may be in your eyes, it was an outlet so that things didnt blow up. great job avoiding that one guys. brilliant.

1 comment:

Maleficent said...

I for one refuse to be censored. That's why there is a comment box i guess :) but anyway, I'm sorry you have to go through this shit even though you had positively nothin to so with it.
I love you and thanks for sticking by me