Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So the Year is Almost Over..

Sophomore year at IU is two days, and three finals away from being over.

I could not be more ready for this.

While I know that I will miss everyone quite a lot, I'm ready to start working and do apartment shopping. I'm ready to chill at the park. I'm ready to spend waaay too much money at Starbucks. I even miss my family. Weird, I know.

IU has been an entirely different experience this time around. A better experience, I would say. Not that last year was bad, but looking back, I realize that I didnt get the whole college experience.

This year I did. This year I went out, I hung out with friends. I went out to dinner. I went shopping. I went out on the weekends. I stayed in on some others. I broke a couple [harmless] laws. I did what I wanted, when I wanted to do it. That's a great feeling.

I'm gonna do a "Top Ten Moments of Sophomore Year" thing now.



Top Ten Moments of Sophomore Year:

10. BHSS Football Game with C-Wikka Wikka
9. Homecoming with C-Wikka Wikka
8. Mario Kart with Kendra, Joel, and Josh [even though I'm not really friends with any of them anymore.. this was so much fun]
7. Dorm Parties
6. Nights at the Den
5. Spring Break With C-Tooley
4. Tool Academy/Tough Love dates with C-Tooley
3. Toga Party With Jen
2. Birthday Party
1. New Years Eve!

No comments: