Thursday, November 11, 2010

things i love:

*Straight No Chaser in the morning.
*Having the best other roommates in the whole world.
*Having the best support system known to man.
*Getting really good advice from he who always eats indian without me. [I really gotta learn to start TAKING that advice sometimes..]
*The color yellow.
*Vanilla Lattes.
*My little brother and his lady killin' ways.
*Jason Mraz.
*Having THE best mom ever. :D
*Ryan Reynolds [marry me.. please]
*SURPRISES.
*Tiny Pomeranian's named Buddy.
*Frank Sinatra cover songs.
*Singing in the car.
*Cats named Henry waking me up by jumping on my face.
*The IU song.
*Dr. Pepper
*Retail Therapy.
*Road Trips.
*Text messages from random people who make me smile.
*Dancing like no one is watching.
*Truck Days.
*Mountain. Dew.

12 comments:

Mom said...

You left out having the THE most amazing Mother...but since I AM so amazing...you're forgiven.

Anonymous said...

*gag

Dani said...

See edit. :D

Anonymous said...

*gag *gag

Dani said...

I meant my mom, silly anonymous person. :p

Anonymous said...

there is literally vomit in my mouth

Dani said...

i am quite sorry to hear that. perhaps you shouldnt read my blog posts if they make you feel that way.

Cory said...

Hey Anonymous. How sad is it that you don't have the guts to use your name? Grow up.

Anonymous said...

hey Cory, maybe you shouldn't be such a ridiculous idiot. Ah well, with such white trash for a mother, the apple isn't falling far from the tree with Dani.

Dani said...

Cory, I'm sorry for such disrespect. You are a lovely person.
Also, Anonymous, you can trash me all you want. But please, have some decency, leave my mother out of this. She has done nothing to deserve your words. My mother is a kind hearted person and should never be demeaned in that way. Thank you.

Cory said...

No need to defend me Dani, but thanks! I don't let words from idiots get to me and neither should you. Hey Anonymous....still too much of a coward to use your real name I see. Guess I can't blame you. If I posted imbecilic comments like you, I probably wouldn't want people knowing who I was either.

Unknown said...

Dani this person HAS to be someone you know and also A COWARD to use an anonymous account LOL you got to love YOUR haters and Stalker babe! It makes you famous. Keep your head up.