Monday, November 1, 2010

Time for an update on my life:

Well, kids, it's November. Time for an update on the things in my life that i KNOW you could care less about. But guess what? Class is boring me to tears, so you get to read this anyway.

1. to the boy in the boston celtics shirt that came into work saturday: you smelled absolutely wonderful and your eyes were gorgeous. please come back soon. i liked staring at you. :]

2. i have the best friends the world could ever ask for. to c-wikka wikka and beef especially, you guys have put up with so much bullshit and whiny behavior from me as of late. i'm terribly sorry for that. you both know that i'm generally a happy person and i hate that i've been so terribly whiny. you guys are both really awesome about listening to my anger induced rants. thank you. i love you both. to the rest of you, i love you guys too. :]

3. halloween weekend was quite fun, work and all. i got to wear pajamas to work saturday. that was nice, considering i totally forgot to set my alarm and woke up 3 minutes before i had to walk out the door. Nick brought bathrobes for us to wear while working. it was probably the best thing ever. a lady called me unprofessional. i told her she had no holiday spirit [i said this in a kidding manner, so she didnt get angry, but i was being totally serious]. i love that my manager lets me talk like that to the jerks. :]


4. the family moved back to michigan yesterday. this is both a good and bad thing for me. while i havent seen them in some months [with the exception of mom's visit last month] i will definitely miss them. they live 6 1/2 hours away now. do you know what that means? holidays and planned vacations. no more impromptu trips just because i want to go home. mom insists that i can still do that, but really? i dont think so. i like this though. i get to see my aunts and uncles a lot more. :] and did i mention its a house with beach access. awesome? yes.

No comments: