Sunday, January 23, 2011

back to those traditional new years posts.. 23 days late..

Its 23 days into 2011 and I have yet to do the "traditional" new years posts. So, that's what this next bunch of postings are going to be devoted to. :) First things first.

TOP 10 OF 2010

10. NYE in WL with Beef and crew. What a blast!
9. The Father-Daughter day during SB '10. Love ya, Dad.
8. Getting a legitimate job.
7. Homecoming 2010. ...cookie..
6. SPELUNKING.
5. Sitting at Matter Park with Beef smokin' hookah in her car. :)
4. That entire week leading up to NYE '11 and the few days that followed. SO much fun. :p
3. Beef's birthday weekend. Crazy weekend? Oh yes.
2. Being friends with you. :)
1. Realizing that I am entirely comfortable in my own skin and being happy with exactly who I am despite what others may tell me about myself.

No comments: