Thursday, January 20, 2011

new year, new strategy.

Well, its 20 days into 2011, and I haven't done any of my traditional "new year" posts. Those are coming, I promise. This post is not one of those, however.

Listen, Chelsea, you want to act like a child? You want to play games? Fine. Last semester I did not cave to your childish and downright idiotic antics, but if this is how you want to go about things, so be it. You want to take my markers and eat my food? You go right ahead. I've got some things up my sleeve as well. You want a war, brace yourself. I do not play nicely with bullies. I'm not saying I'm going to harm you or your things. That would be a threat, which is illegal. I don't really think you're at all worth the jail time. But if you want to act like a child, I can be just as childish. You want to ignore me when I speak to you? Kay. You want to take my [clean] dishes out of the dishwasher and then make them dirty once more? Okay fine. Just saying, I can play your game too. And I intend to if you keep this 5 year old bullshit up. You're nothing but an immature, childish, bully. You will have to live with that. You will have to live with the choices you have made, just as I will have to live with mine. The difference? I can sleep knowing that I did not resort to such stupid lows as you have. I can sleep knowing that I was the mature one. But as I said, that can all go out the window if you keep acting this way. Kisses! :)

No comments: