Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 5--A Photo of Somewhere You've Been

Busch Gardens. I go here every time I go to Florida. This is where my cousin Deryk and I go to hang out. It's one of my favorite places for that reason. We always have such profound conversation while waiting in line for this very ride. The Sheikra. It's probably my favorite coaster in the park. I guess there's a new one though, so I'll have to try that one out when I'm there in November.

On another note, I miss Florida. I usually go every year for spring break, but that didn't happen this year. I decided to go for Deryk's graduation, that didn't happen either. I'm going for Thanksgiving. I will. It's the first purchase I'm making after my kickback check gets here. I will not postpone this trip any longer. I miss my family. I miss the fun I have down there. I will go. :D

No comments: