Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day One-- A Picture of Yourself and 10 Random Facts About You


I'll Be different this time around, I promise!

1. I can rub my stomach and pat my head at the same time.
2. I own more than 25 tank tops, most of which are from Aeropostale.
3. Criminal Minds has become my newest obsession. [Matthew Gray Gubler, you can come marry me anytime. :)]
4. Thanks to a friend of mine, I can now say that I am completely happy with myself.
5. My family is the most important thing to me. You don't like them, you don't like me. It's that simple.
6. Baking is quickly becoming my new favorite hobby.
7. I didn't know how to ride a bike until the age of 9.
8. When I swim, my legs are crossed. They do not get used at all.
9. I can tie a cherry stem, and unwrap a starburst with my tongue. :D
10. Dancing and singing are not skills I possess. I do both regularly.

1 comment:

Allie said...

matthew grey gubler should come marry me! What have you done to deserve his love?