Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Call Me Irresponsible, Call Me Unreliable..."

[Call Me Irresponsible--Frank Sinatra]

I've created a Frank Sinatra station on Pandora. I love it. I wish they still made music like this. Funny, huh? When I was little I would always whine when my grandpa played music like that, and now I listen to it all the time. He'd be proud, that's for sure. :)

Anyway, on with this 30 days of blogging stuff. I'm not following the same list anymore, so it's a little different. Today's post? A picture of yourself from a year ago followed by one from now. Accompanied by a description of how I feel I've changed. This'll be fun.



How am I different? Hmm. I feel like I'm a lot happier now, for a variety of reasons. If I've learned anything from the last year it's to not let things get to me. That was one of the harder lessons to learn in life, but I did it, and it definitely helps. I have a life that I'm happy with, friends that I would die without, and a family who I miss somethin' awful. [Hey guys, I know you read this. COME SEE ME.]

I think I finally figured out what I want to do with my life, and that's great. I guess I'm just generally a happier and better person now than I was a year ago. :)

No comments: