Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesdays are the Worst Days

Because I failed at this the first time I attempted it, and because my darling roommate is harassing me about not posting on this enough, I'm starting that 30 day challenge thing over again. It's the only way I can force myself to actually write in this thing at the moment. However, it's getting rather difficult for me to give you 15 NEW interesting facts. [I'm apparently not that interesting. hmm.] So if the list doesn't quite get to 15, my bad. Anyway.

Day One-- A Picture of You and 15 'Interesting' Facts About You


1. I could claim residence in the IMU. Not kidding. I spend way too much time here. 

2. I will rinse a cup out three times before I use it, even if I know it's clean.

3. I could wear jeans and hoodies year round. I've done it. See this picture? I just took it. It's 80 degrees outside right now. [But I swear to you, its -30 in Starbucks. Jesus.]

4. College has taught me a lot of things, but the most important thing I've learned is that it's not really the classes you take or the degree you get, but the life you live while you're here that matters most. 

5. I forgive entirely too easily.

6. I am perfectly content listening to music instead of watching TV. I can get more out of music sometimes.

7. If you walked into my apartment you'd think my roommate and I were the most self-absorbed people in the world. But really, we just have lots of friends who like taking pictures with us. :)

8. I can't cook nearly as well as I feel I should be able to. My mother would be disappointed.

10. I hate sleeping past noon, but not sleeping til at least ten really bothers me. 

11. I have mini panic attacks every time I find myself standing at the top of a flight of stairs. Not kidding. It always takes me a second or two before I start walking down them.

12. I always start walking with my right foot forward, and I count steps as I walk up them. Always.

13. I have an extreme fear of getting stuck in an elevator. I try and avoid them, even if that means walking up a ton of stairs. 

14. I own a mac now, and I love it. But when it comes time to buy a new computer, I don't know that I'll buy another one.

15. There are only a handful of people I go to when I'm upset, and there's an even smaller group of people I would trust to not laugh at me for the stupid things I'm upset over sometimes.

No comments: