Wednesday, March 5, 2008

DAMNITDAMNITDAMNITDAMNITDAMNIT!

today = worst day ever.
1. mom tells me she *lost* my signature page to my FAFSA. which is a bad thing because i was supposed to have it to IU last saturday.

2. i swear, if i have pizza again within the next two weeks, i'll hurt someone.

3. i think im starting to contract that flu bug thing. [i need orange juice.]

4. i hate mrs. pearcy.

she was supposed to mail my fall grades to u of m a month ago!
yeah, i got a letter from michigan today saying that they still need them.
and because im out of state, they're not going to wait for me. im not going to get in. call me pessimistic, but i know im not getting in.
damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit.
i might as well kiss that dream goodbye.

thank you mariann pearcy.
thank you a whole FUCKING lot!

for the first time in a long time, i feel like crying.
damnit

3 comments:

Jordan said...

*hugs*

Tell mrs pearcy to hurry her ass up

T_T

Mariah said...

I'm sorry Dani. *Hugs* That's just messed up. Mrs. Pearcy needs to hurry the hell up.

Bethany said...

take a deep breath dear. Take one moment at a time.

Things will work out.

call me if you need to vent ok? I mean that. I love you daniface