Wednesday, March 12, 2008

turning point in life. [i quit]

ive realized something tonight.
it takes a lot to piss me off.

but guess what.
ive reached my breaking point.
i feel attacked.
i feel like im being blamed for things i did not do.
you say your done with the hurt and trauma we've put you through.
gabby, what the hell do you think it does to me when you tell me how horrible im being to you.
how do you think that makes me feel.
i have news for you.
if you want to be this way, if you dont want to accept any form of an apology that i extend to you, then fine.
im done with you too.
i thought you were better than that, i thought that because of what you claim jen did to you, that you wouldnt do this.
but you did, you did exactly what jen did.
youre a hypocrite.
chances are, i'll get over this.
but as far as this *friendship* goes, it can never be the same.
i'll forgive you, i'll be friends with you.
but i wont ever trust you.
you hurt me.
you cut me deep.
i dont like being alienated.
i dont like being blamed.
i dont like being hurt.
so, goodbye gabby.
talk to me when you grow the fuck up.



allie-- im sorry for what happened today.
yes, i do want you at my party, but i also understand how much crosley means to you.
as you said, lets just deal with that issue when/if we have to.
i still love you.
youre still the macaroni to my cheese.
and we will still make pasta and garlic bread every friday.
im sorry.

>>dani

3 comments:

Jordan said...

*hugs you*

Im sorry, daniface.

No quitting allowed, though.

*sprays you with happy spray*

*wonders whats in my happy spray*

o.o


BE HAPPYYYY!!!!

Bethany said...

*gives you a big squeezy hug* I'm sorry I missed your IM earlier. I wasn't in my room.

I love you dear. Never ever forget that

Dani said...

*hugs you both*
stupid effing drama.


yes willis, what is in that happy spray of yours?

bethany, that IM did not concern this particular drama, im over that stuff now. i love you too dear. we need to hang out sometime.

you guys are amazing. i lovessss you.