Tuesday, March 4, 2008

you make me a better person

reflecting back on youth.
stealing blog ideas from allie.
and showing that i do pay attention when mike talks.

yet another shout out post.


--allie--
youre a fun person to be around. you balance me out. i love you,
and the food we make.

--kayXlaface--
you silly two cent gutter slut, i love you to death.
you entertain me to no end. i love that.

--willis--
you crack me up. youre perhaps one of the nicest people ive ever met.
i love you lots.

--bethany--
i miss the hell out of you.
we need to hang out. like soon.

--bobbyjack--
even though that stupid accent of yours gets annoying,
i am so happy im friends with you. you rock.
i love you

i'll finish this later.
sleep time.
>>dani

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I misss you toooooooo
we need to hang out. I'm having dani withdraws

Dani said...

oh no.
those are horrible.
we must fix you.