Friday, March 21, 2008

spring break plans

im so happy that spring break is finally here.

here are my plans.

today [friday]-- clean, clean, clean.
in hopes of mom giving me cash for an expected kokomo trip this week.
maybe go to allie's

saturday-- party with allie and willis.
im so uber excited about tomorrow.
its going to be a hoot

sunday-- family day.
brunch at my aunt janes house.
also, expected to be a hoot.

monday-- nothing. sean is babysitting for me, so i have a day to do stuff.
call me.

tuesday--babysitting til 4.
wont be too bad though.

wednesday-- babysitting til arjay gets off work.

thursday-- again, nothing. mom has the day off. call me!!

friday-- mom took friday off too...
kind of a waste, seeing as how i have nothing planned.
we should plan something.

saturday-- im not sure whats going on.

sunday-- probably go to allie's.
youth.


ta da.
i have lots of free days.

kidnap me, we'll have fun.
>>dani

1 comment:

Bethany said...

We need to have a partay dani. Friday night maybe?