Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"but i never said i would, i guess i'm gonna miss my chance again.."

[if it kills me. jason mraz.]

man.. life needs to slow down. i mean, really.


just a run down of my life at the present time:

1. i hate finite. its stupid. its not HARD, but its overly time consuming. i did not do well on my first exam, so i have to bust my ass the rest of the semester. helloooo office hours! having a friend in there is helping though, so i'll be okay. hopefully.

2. work. what to say about work. i really dont HATE it, but lets look at what it's doing to me.
a) i work EVERY friday and saturday, without fail. this is unfortunate for several reasons. i cant do anything on friday nights, and i dont want to do anything saturday nights because i'm friggin exhausted. major cut into the social life. also, this leaves me with sunday to do homework. thats fine and all, but i feel super stressed on sundays because of it.
b) people at work, while nice, dont talk. not really. we pretty much just stand there in silence. this is entirely different from back home. going to work was fun. i didnt mind it at all. people talked. we didnt ignore one another. it was nice.
overall, work is okay. i mean, i did this schedule to myself. next semester, i'm going to try and have only M/W or T/R classes. those days will be busy, but then i can work during the week and have some weekend days off. that'll be good for me.

3. family. while i find it inappropriate to post whats going on with this group on a blog, just know that some stuff is going on, and its stressing me out. really stressing me out.

4. to my roommate: upon recent discovery, you think i'm avoiding you. this could not be further from the truth. if i were avoiding you, i would not do it passively, as you claim. i'd make it blatantly obvious, i assure you. i've been busy with school, and with life drama. let me take this time to explain to you why you have not seen me this past week.
--M/W: you go in at 7. i have gone in with you these past few weeks, and will probably do so again. however, these past two weeks, i've been up til the wee hours of the morning doing homework and destressing, so i sleep in. thats all that is.
--T/R: these past two weeks i've gone into campus early to work on finite homework with kylee. its a time that works for her [it happens to be 8 am, which is sort of unfortunate], and so i go in because we work well together. we understand things that the other doesnt, its beneficial.
--as for the evenings, i've been going over to chelsea's, for a variety of reasons. last night it was to help her out with a poetry paper, the other nights its been to just hang out.

now.. i'll discuss this with you personally as well, but know that the conversation we had last week has not really left my mind. that just adds weird tension. i'm not upset with you, at all. i'll talk to you this afternoon about it.


anywayyyy.. back to my life.

the good stuff.

mom is coming to visit next sunday. :D
pretty excited.

im going to WI for spring break. why do i choose snow and cold over florida and warm? because i'm dumb. thats why. also because its going to be the best week ever!!!! :D

hanging out with chelsea and her muffin is probably one of the better times in my life. you kids are cool. just sayin.

i'm going to take a nap when i get home. who's excited? i'm excited.

No comments: