Sunday, September 12, 2010

What's in a mood?

Have you ever sat there and tried to piece together the reasons why you are feeling the way you are? Well. I just did that, and let me tell you, it was overwhelming. I don't know why, but I've been in some sort of emotional funk for like.. a month now.

One day I'm content and happy and the next I feel like punching babies. Today was an okay day, but I have suddenly been overcome with sadness, or something like sadness.

I can't really describe it except by saying I have that weird feeling in my throat followed by that even stranger feeling you get in your chest when you know something bad is gonna happen. Maybe I'm just being emotional because I'm a girl. [That's what girls do, right?] Who knows.

However, I do know that I cannot keep having mini-breakdowns every other day. I need to confront the issues I'm having with myself. I need to deal with whatever is bothering me.

Simple? No. I have no idea what is bothering me. Not really. Not enough to fix anyway. Perhaps it's just a phase, and I'll grow out of it? Hopefully, because this is getting a smidge ridiculous.

Sorry for being vague, I guess I have yet to deem my issues internet worthy. Thanks for reading, though. :]

No comments: