Thursday, September 16, 2010

"It was after the tequila nasty."

[random quote of the night. yours truly.]

Tonight was really fun. I went to Walmart with Chelsea after class. We got stuff to make rice krispies treats and mini pizzas. We watched 27 Dresses [well, all but the end..]. Then we went to Jory's. Jory is a friend of Chelsea's. We met up with Bpell and went bowling. Now, this was quite fun. However, I am the worst bowler the world has ever seen. Oh Jory, such a trooper, he agreed to be my partner for a couple rounds, and let me tell you, I was the least bit helpful. :p We may have won one round though, I'm not really sure. :p

It's kind of sad though, I just met this kid tonight, and he's a pretty cool guy. He moves to Minn. on Saturday. So, it was a fun hang out. Chelsea and Bpell are fun to hang out with.

I had a good night. Now. Bed. Goodnight!

No comments: