Tuesday, September 28, 2010

theres a thin line between between a wild time and flatline baby tonight..

[if i had you. adam lambert.]

I am the worlds biggest copy cat. i saw my beef's most recent post and i have decided to follow suit, sorta. we're going the opposite direction. i am going to tell certain people why i love them. mixed with one that i do not like.

to my silly haired best friend: it is only fitting that you are at the top of my list. you are my wifey, after all. you are quite possibly my favorite person ever. even though we are presently long distance beefs, i know you will always pick up the phone when i call you even though you know i'm probably calling to bitch about something or another. you da bestest. fuck those bitches who make your life hell. i love you. them other bitches matter not. :D

to my favorite red head: i pretty much live with you. you and me, we're the best pair of people this world has ever seen. thank you for allowing me to spend every ounce of my free time in your presence. you are quite fun. i love you.

to starbucks: even though i spend too much money at your various establishments, i love you. thank you for giving me my coffee fix on the daily. but today, you suck a little. its fuckin freezing in here. turn the air off. damn.

to my study buddy: you make finite much easier. and you make me laugh. we're friends and its cool. :D

to my teen mom and hot fudge milkshake companion: i miss you. we have not gotten together in some time. stop being so academically responsible and hang out with me once and a while. geesh. :D

to my itunes: thank you for know exactly what song to play 99% of the time.

to my mom: i am pretty excited that you are coming to visit next weekend. yaaay shopping!!

to my new friend: even though you are the worst texter backer ever, youre still a pretty cool guy. sorry if i annoy you. youre new. its what i do to new people. sorry. :p

okay..
now for the thing that is irritating me.

fridays and saturdays, where have you gone? oh. thats right. i spend my weekends at work. this is stupid. i hate my job. i really really do. i like the people i work with, minus one. hes a douche a lot of the time. and that just makes my life really unpleasant. dear work, stop being lame. thanks.

No comments: