Saturday, September 11, 2010

"don't it make you sad that life is more than who we are?"

[name. goo goo dolls.]

Time for a legit post about life, guys.

rather than spend needless time updating you on things I know none of you care about, I'll just tell you my recent outlook on my life. [yes, I know, you probably don't care about that either. shush.]

I have spent the better part of the past month worrying. worrying about school. worrying about work. worrying about money. worrying about everything. let me tell you what. the time for worrying is over. I have to stop it. I'm going to give myself a coronary if I keep this up.

instead of worrying, I'm going to focus. weird concept for me, I know. but think about it. if I focus on the things I need to do, things will inevitably fall into place. I focus on school, I get good grades. I get good grades, I graduate. I graduate, I get a spectacular job. I focus on work [CVS] and it goes by faster. like today, for example, it was truck day. I was doing truck all day. lifting totes, emptying totes, lifting more totes, ect. I was productive. I focused on the job, and time flew by. I kid you not, I felt like I was there for 4 hours. I was there for 8.5.

so, I have a new plan. I am going to focus. I am going to give this semester my all. I will do well. I will do things in a timely manner and I will not procrastinate. I will use leechblock to the fullest of its ability. I will go to office hours. I will get help on my stupid finite. I will do well this semester.

I will also stop being so damn whiney all the time. there are things in my life that i don't like. the only person that can change them is me. there's no point in whining over it. if i don't like it. I should change it. I need to quit being a baby.

well. this turned into quite the nonsensical bit of blabber. I'm sorry for that. I'll go now. :]

No comments: